CoinClan is the largest cryptocurrency P2P merchant, we buy and sell cryptocurrencies on major P2P platforms such as Binance P2P, with plans to build our own cryptocurrency exchange platform. We are currently serving customers in multiple jurisdictions, such as the EU, the UK, Australia, Canada & Thailand.
CoinClan’s vision is to have crypto easily accessible for everyone, everywhere in the world.
Our company’s mission is to create a platform that allows people to convert into and out of cryptocurrencies easily, and become known for the following advantages compared to others:
- Known for the fastest transaction times.
- Known for being able to provide the largest volumes of crypto.
- Known for having the best prices.
- Known for providing a secure and professional service.
- Known for providing the best user experience.
This is an opportunity to lead an executive function and to be one of the earliest employees in a fast-growing organization that strives for exponential growth and innovation.
- Headhunting & recruiting new talents worldwide to work remotely(or in the office if needed in the future) with us for all roles needed by the company, either by posting ads on job-seeking sites or headhunting them directly through networks, such as Linkedin, or offline such as in universities, etc.
- Responsible for all payroll, bonus/incentive payout, leave allocation and approval, employee benefits, etc.
- Capable of resolving employee disputes in a professional and calm manner
- Designing and implementing HR processes/policies to address how we handle issues like different disputes between staff, staff benefits, salary increments, sick leave, personal/family/compassionate leaves, etc.
- Designing learning and development programs for employee participation
- Overseeing employee onboarding/offboarding ensuring all necessary documentation and procedures are completed (including due diligence)
- Ensuring the company complies with every employee's local HR policies and regulations
- Optimizing our hires so we get great people within our hiring budget not limited to their country of residence. This would involve researching ways to legally employ them, and utilizing other international payroll services if necessary.
- Constantly improving team engagement and designing creative ways to do so, for example, setting career growth pathways, monthly mental health check-ins, team building & regularly ensuring that all employees are happy with their work and where they are at and performing their best, using HR tools to help as needed.
- Vet CVs, scheduling and conducting interviews to hire the best candidates
- Very importantly - establishing performance metrics for all staff and organizing quarterly / bi-annually performance reviews to assess an employee's potential for promotion or for constructive feedback and training to be given - if necessary
- As this is a senior position, you will be supported by junior HR/Administrative staff
- 3+ years of HR experience
- Experience working in start-ups preferably in the Fintech/Web3 industry
- Experience managing remote teams
- Proficiency in Mandarin would be an added advantage
Why work with us?
- Do something meaningful - be a part of a company building the future of the digital economy enabled by blockchain technology.
- Competitive salary paid in any currency or cryptocurrency of your choosing (including our tokens/equity so you can capitalize on the exponential growth of our startup with the possibility to achieve financial freedom).
- Fast-paced, challenging, faced with different issues every day - Life never gets boring in a start-up environment.
- Work with an international company & team.
- Great career development opportunities in a fast-growing company.
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world with flexible working hours & casual work attire.